Our raffle packages are almost ready to go out to the winners!
Fact: We are committed to recycling in any way we can. To date, ALL of our packaging used to send out raffle gifts has been recycled!!!! This mailing is no exception. All the boxes have been reused from the merchandise that’s been donated and shipped to us, as well as all the bubble wrap and air pillows inside! (And we encourage you to use them again for your holiday shipping!)
We are also working on getting packages of holiday tags put together and mailed out to you, but they will be arriving under separate cover. A member of our Street Team will be handling that portion of the donor gifts, and those will be sent from Tennessee a bit later. You will enjoy using our beautiful tags this holiday season! They are lovingly made by members of the Street Team located throughout the world, from recycled Christmas cards, generic greeting cards, and even calendars!!
Our “John Mayer Birthday Week” Fundraiser raised a total of $795, bringing the total we’ve raised since the launch of Project One Million to $1,705!!
Want to help the JM Fan Street Team but short on cash? Here are a few other ways you can contribute to our fundraising efforts:
1) Save Christmas cards and other greeting cards that you receive this year, for us to recycle! We will recycle and re-purpose them into gorgeous gift tags!
2) Save things you get “free” in the mail for us to recycle, if you don’t want them! This goes for holiday/greeting cards, the envelopes that come with them, photo calendars, and stickers. We will recycle them all into beautiful things to use in our fundraisers. The envelopes actually make wonderful, sturdy labels for the packages we send out to our raffle winners.
3) Save bits of string, ribbon, twine, raffia, or other ties, and donate them to us! We’ll use them as ties on our recycled gift tags!
4) Donate any broken or unwanted beaded jewelry to us, and we’ll recycle it into beautiful sun catchers, key chains, and other special items to use as raffle gifts and fundraising items. (They don’t have to be clear! Solid beads make great spacers.)
5) If you have anything at all that is JM-related that you can part with, we will happily take it… no matter how small it is! Small things can be paired with big things to make wonderful “packages” for our next raffle!!
6) If you are crafty, you can make anything you like that is JM-related, and donate it to us. We will use it to raise money!!
EVERYTHING we receive as donations benefits The Isaac Foundation and Project One Million DIRECTLY. We are all JM fans who are volunteering our time, talents, and funds to make this happen. We do not take any portion of funds for administrative costs… all costs are paid by volunteers as their donation to the cause! One hundred percent of everything we take in goes to The Isaac Foundation!
Send us a private message if you have anything that you’d like to donate to us!
**We are only FANS of John Mayer and The Isaac Foundation, and we’re not formally affiliated with either… although our efforts are fully supported and appreciated by TIF**